Programming, What is Programming, How to do Programming, What is System Programming, Classification of Programming languages, List of Programming languages, Types of Programming languages
Do you know What is Programming? It is a procedure by which instructions are provided to the computer to perform a task. If you do not have any information about it, then I would say that you have come to the right place because today I am going to provide you all the information related to programming through this article What is Programming? That’s why I request you to read this article completely so that all your concepts will be clear.
To understand this properly, we must first understand programming languages because these languages are the core of programming. We use these languages to ask them to do some specific tasks. If seen, we use programming languages for all the functions of computer or any machines. That’s why today I will tell you What is Programming languages and its types? Complete information should be provided about it so that it is easy for you to understand this topic. So without delay let’s start.
What is Programming?
Programming or computer programming is a method with the help of which we instruct a computer or a machine to perform various tasks. Computer programming languages allow us to give instructions to the computer in a language that the computer understands. Just like there are so many varieties of human-based languages among us humans, similarly there are many types of computer programming languages so that they communicate with the computer.
You probably also know that the part of the language which the computer understand is called “binary”. The programming language which is converted into binary is called “compiling”. Alk languages whether it is C language or Python, all have their own distinct features, however, along with this they also have many commonalities. These languages is allow computers to quickly and efficiently handle large processes and complex information.
What is System Programming?
System programming is called those programming which are used for writing and designing computer programs. It allows the computer hardware to be interfaced with the programmer and user, while the application can be effectively executed in a computer system. System programming is used to develop computer system software that managers and controls computer operations.
Classifications of Programming languages
1. Machine Languages
These languages are closest to computer hardware. Each unique computer has a unique machine language. A machine language program is made up of a series of binary patterns (eg. 010011100) that represent simple operations that a computer can easily accomplish) (For example, adding two operands, moving data to a memory location, etc.). Machine language programs are executable, which means they can be run directly. If he wants to write a program in machine language, then he can do so, but for this the programmer has two memorize many binary codes, which is very difficult for a human being.
2. Assembly Languages
The only purpose of bringing it was how to make programming easy for humans. In this, machine language instructions were replaced using simple pneumonic abbreviation (example, ADD, MOV). Therefore assembly languages are also unique for a specific computer machine. In this before execution, translation in an assembly language program is required in machine language. This translation is completed by a computer program called Assembler. assemblers are written for full unique machine languages.
3. High-level Language
High level languages, such as C, C++, Java, etc. are all English-sounding, so it is easier for programmers to “think” in terms of the programming language. Translation is required only in high-level languages before execution in machine language. This translation is accomplished either by a compiler or an interpreter. Compilers translate the complete source code before program execution. (Eg, C++, Java). Interpreters translate source code programs one line at a time. (Eg, Python) Interpreters are more interactive than compilers.
List of Programming languages
Different languages have different purposes, so it is very important to know about all different languages, let’s know about some types:
1. Machine Language- These are directly interpreted by hardware.
2. Assembly Language- These are those thin wrappers on top of a corresponding machine language.
3. High-level Language- All these are machine-independent.
4. System Language- They are designed for writing low-level tasks, such as memory and process management.
5. Scripting Language- They are generally extremely high-level and powerful.
6. Domestic-specific Language- They are used only in highly special-purpose area only.
7. Visual Language- These are non-text based languages.
8. Esoteric Languages- They are not meant to be used but they are very interesting, funny and educational in some ways.
Types of Programming languages
1. Low Level
2. High Level
1. Low Level
Low level is called that which only the machine understands, these are minor, easy and fast conversions, because the computer understands these language i.e. 0 and 1. Assembly language which is low level can be easily converted into machine language with the help of assembler.
2. High Level
High level is called that which is understood by humans and it is written in English language, and the machine has to convert it into its own language. (C language is a high level and it needs compilers for conversions). By the way computer needs some function to convert high level language to low level language, such as compiler, interfere etc.
Characteristics of Programming language
1. A programming language should be very simple, easy to learn and use, along with it should have good readibility and easy recognizable by humans.
2. Abstraction should be one of the essential characteristics of any programming language, which should have the ability to easily define complex structure and its degree of usability should also be comfortable.
3. A portable programming language is always preferred by everyone.
4. The efficiency of programming language should be very high so that it can be easily converted into a machine code and executed. Also it consumes less space in memory.
5. A programming language should always be well structured and documented so that it is more suitable in application development.
6. All the necessary tools needed, whether for development, testing, or maintenance of the program, should be provided by a programming language only.
7. A programming language single environment called Integrated Development Environment should be provided.
8. A programming language should be very consistent in terms of Sintex and Semantics.
What is Yono App
What is GPS