Net Banking, What is Net Banking, How to do Net Banking, How to start Net Banking in your account, Uses of Net Banking, Advantages of Net Banking
If you have opened a new account in the bank, then you must want to know What is Net Banking? Internet has been invented since then it has proved to be very helpful in solving the difficult task of the people easily. Internet has become a part of all of our lives. Without this none of our work gets completed. Then whether we have to get information through internet or do shopping or stay connected with our friends and relatives, we definitely take the help of Internet in all the work. In the same way, now we can also get the facility of banking on our mobile or other gadgets with the help of Internet and doing banking through internet is called net banking. What is internet banking and how to do it. Today we will know about some information related to it in this article.
What is Net Banking?
Net banking is an online banking service that allows individuals and businesses to conduct a variety of financial transaction, including depositing and withdrawing cash, paying bills and transferring funds. It also provides access to account balance, statement and list of recent transactions. It proves to be very helpful for all those who are unable to go to the bank due to being busy in their work, or who are troubled due to the long line in the bank and do not like to go to the bank and who do not have a lot of money in the bank.
If there is important work and the bank is far away from their area, then they can also complete their important work very fast with the help of their mobile or computer. Net banking helps a lot in all these situations. This is known by many names like online banking, web banking, virtual banking. The name may be different, but the only work of all of them is to provide banking facilities to the people through internet.
Advantages of Net Banking
1. Net banking gives you all the facilities that we have to get by going to the bank itself, like you can apply online for many things like passbook, credit cards, cheque books and many more without going to the bank.
2. It gives the facility to check the balance of your bank account online. We can also see the report of all the old transactions in our account which usefully the bank does not give us.
3. With the help of net banking we can make online shopping and payment of filling any government form. We can also pay online without going to the bank and we can also do mobile recharge and DTH recharge sitting at home.
4. We can also transfer money to our friends and relatives through net banking so that we can help them easily in time.
5. With the help of this system, we can open many types of accounts like FD (fixed deposit) RD (recurring deposit) etc. The best thing is that even for depositing money in such accounts, we do not need to go to bank because net banking gives us the facility of auto cut payment, through which the balances automatically deducted from our account and transferred to the accounts.
How to activate Net Banking?
We have come to know that what facilities net banking gives us and seeing such facilities, you too must be feeling like knowing how to use it, so let us know this also.
1. First of all, we have to go to the branch of that bank in which we have an account. If you do not have an account in any bank and want to use Net Banking, then first go to the bank and open your account. After going there they will have to submit a form to activate Net Banking in their mobile or computer.
2. After some meeting the form, we will get user id and password from the bank. We will have to use that use that id and password while login into our bank’s website.
3. Step by step after logging, you will have to fill all the details that you will be asked in the site. Pay attention while filling the details, fill the correct details, filling wrong details may lead to many problems.
4. After filling all the details, net banking will be activated in your mobile or computer and you will be able to take full advantage of its facilities comfortably.
What are the things to keep in mind while doing Net Banking?
1. Never use Net Banking in public places like cyber cafe, there are chances of your details being leaked.
2. Keep changing your password so that there is no fear of your account getting hacked. Never keep your password above your date of birth, name, city name but keep a unique password so that your account is completely secure.
3. Always use Net Banking alone and do not share your password with any other person.
4. Keep one thing in mind that the device from which you are doing net banking must install a good anti-virus in that device so that your account details are not hacked due to virus and malware.
5. If you have any problem while doing net banking or if you have any kind of doubt then immediately contact your bank branch.
Which Banks provide Net Banking facility?
1. State Bank of India
2. ICICI Bank
3. Punjab National Bank
4. Axis Bank
5. Union Bank
6. HDFC Bank
7. Central Bank of India
8. Bank of Baroda
There are many other such banks which provide net banking facility, that two absolutely free of cost. If you have an account in any of teach banks and you have not used internet banking till now, then do not tell antique advantage of Mani facilities by using it.
1. What can I do with Net Banking?
Ans. Net banking allows customers to check their account balance, make transaction and payment online. It also provides an easy way to track your bank charges, credit card bills and other financial information all in one place.
2. What is the difference between net banking and mobile banking?
Ans. It is an online service provided by banks through internet connection. The customer can access the bank account without visiting the branch. It was first introduced to the customer by ICICI Bank in 1999.